WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

2021.0225.0001...

I'm not a fan of Elon Musk, but he's got a good point...







8 comments:

BatRedneck said...

My guess: JiEL will be the first to emphasize on the '67 percent' (if not already done, and I'd sure do the same :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I think you're probably correct.

JiEL said...

Not sure about that Canadian pic.
For sure in province of Québec, our hydro electricity is the main power we use to heat and light our homes.
More electric automobiles are sold here but not enough to make a difference for now.

The Texas issue about the failier of their wind mills to produce electric power is non sense because Hydro Québec are installing many of them all over our territory and they work well no matter the cold weather. Cold weather here can be like -35°C which is really freezing temperature.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - The repugliCONs are just full of B.S. to blame anything but themselves.

Luv chocolate said...

I agree with the pictures.Here in Alberta our temps in winter -35c with wind chill of -40c sometimes. Our wind turbines work. Right now our temps is +4c and winds of 50-80k an hour!!

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - I could NOT take weather like that!

uptonking said...

Great stuff.

I hope Elon puts his money where his mouth is. We need someone that powerful to get this done... and Biden would be smart to reach out to him. Yeah... I don't like him AT ALL (remember how jealous he got of that dude that rescued those kids and he called that dude a pedo?).

The Forbes comment sticks... bullseye. We have to stop worshipping the rich. Instead... we need to destroy them. Or at least get them to be reasonable...

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Take all their money and feed and house the poor.