WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 22, 2021

2021.0122.0007...






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green is a great color.

Zed

JiEL said...

No 3 & 4 anytime for me... YUMMY balls and uncut dick.

uptonking said...

Milk does a body good... did you see my blog, today? :P

Mistress Maddie said...

I love green. And white. And the color nude.

SickoRicko said...

Zed - I agree.

JiEL - Very good choices.

uptonking - Why yes, yes I did.

Mistress Maddie - All great colors.

jsstrand said...

I believe #3 is Belami's Lars Norgaard - a favorite of mine after seeing his first vids - he is quite enthusiastic shall we say???!!!

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - He looks like he'd be a lot of fun.