WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 22, 2021

2021.0122.0006...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Ricko--

More of the three men in the middle row, please.

Zed

bobbert said...

Love that first guys hairy rear, mind you they're all fine blokes...!

uptonking said...

They are all to die for, but Joey Strikes strikes me as something right up my alley. :P

SickoRicko said...

Zed - If I have more of each man, I have to say I don't where they are. Sorry.

bobbert - Yes, that's very nice fuzz.

uptonking - I thought as much.