WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Daily Fractal & GIFs...







It's so good to have Jerry back home!

6 comments:

Geoff Fikar said...

Glad for Jerry and you! Have a nice Thanksgiving.

whkattk said...

What a pretty fractal.

Glad he's home. Take good care of him!

Milleson said...

Rick, Jerry's just home from the hospital. I wouldn't let him eat too many chocolate covered peanuts right now, and maybe throw a blanket over him so he doesn't get the chills!!! Happy you have him home, Happy Thanksgiving to you both.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you very much! Happy Turkey Day to all of you.

Henri said...

Together again at home. Take care of Jerry as only you know to do it. And take care yourself, Ricky. I'm happy for you both.

uptonking said...

So happy for you both. Have a lovely holiday!!!