WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

2020.1125.0001...








3 comments:

whkattk said...

That last meme: Indeed, as the Constitution decrees.

uptonking said...

I wish that religious people would get honest with themselves and others... admit... hey, I believe in magical stuff that has no bearing on real life and does not resemble it in any way... so I understand why you might not want me forcing it into every conversation and coloring every topic. You know? Just be real. I wish they would admit that they can't handle life, so they focus on made up stuff - like Star Wars - so that they can cope. It makes them feel happy and they have a sense of community. But, yes... it's not real. So it should have no bearing on the real issues we face in real life.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - The Constitution's meaning is getting so watered down it's sad.

uptonking - Those people could never be honest in that way. They won't be happy until a theocracy is established.