WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 23, 2020

Daily Fractal & GIF...







3 comments:

Milleson said...

That's probably the most disgusting looking, distasteful food idea I've ever seen. But I'd try 3 or 4 of them to make sure I didn't like them.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Yeah, that was my thought at first glance. Then I remembered that I will eat anything with bacon, so maybe they wouldn't be so bad.

Unknown said...

Why ruin oreos with bacon? I know I'm strange, but bacon is not a food. LOL