WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 23, 2020

2020.1023.0001...








2 comments:

Milleson said...

My only solace is knowing that the historians and history itself will hold these amoral, unethical pieces of doo-doo responsible for their actions and the damage they've caused. It won't bother them and they will die eventually. But their families will have to live with that legacy, and they so richly deserve that punishment.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - It's not punishment enough, but better than nothing.