WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

201907230943...

I don't wish to be a fear-monger, however, this is an eye-opener. It's a little long at nearly nine minutes (especially for short-attention-span people like me) but it's worth listening to.

The 2008 sub-prime lending implosion is setting up to repeat itself.



2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

We need to ask ourselves, "Do I really need it and how am I going to pay for it?" before we run out to buy it. (So does our Government)

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - I could not agree with you more! (Thanks for not using all caps.)