WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

201907230743...








It's been reported to me that the "Reactions" buttons aren't working. I'm afraid I don't know what to do about that except wait until it corrects itself.

_______________

P.S. - A few hours later I see that the buttons are working!

2 comments:

chris a said...

I've noticed that the reaction buttons don't work don't work if the post is new. But if I go back a day later to look at something again, they some times do.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Frustrating for both of us.