WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

201907240514...

I drank the Kool-Aid last week and bought an iPhone7. I realize it's a few generations old but couldn't see spending the money on the latest whiz-bang phone-that-takes-pictures. That's the reason for the purchase: I wanted a better camera on my phone. My old Motorola G was a great smartphone but the camera left a lot to be desired.

Here are early test pix: our cat Dexter, and our dinner last night that Jerry cooked. (I took one of Jerry, too, but he didn't like it so I promised I wouldn't post him until I get a picture he approves of.) Anyway, so far, so good.




6 comments:

Chris said...

Dexter looks good!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome cat.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Thank you.

ThatGuy said...

Dexter is a very handsome fellow! And nice shot of a healthy dinner. (The plate of fish and veggies looks good, too!)

SickoRicko said...

ThatGuy - Thank you as well.