WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Post-15887...





4 comments:

Nick from Germany said...

i vote for #8 - if this would be a competition;)
(please more bicyclists, thank you)

SickoRicko said...

Nick - You're the first person to request more cyclists - they rarely garner many Reactions - but I'll post more because you asked. ;-)

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I think I will ask for more naked bikers as well. I get the feeling that this is an area that we are "behind" in! MAGA!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Your wish is my command.