WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Post-15888...

Viewer Chris wants to know: Anybody know the name of the artist in #3? I can make out 2008 clearly enough, but the rest? Maybe something beginning with an F, but it doesn't ring a bell.




10 comments:

bobbert said...

Top image brings a whole new meaning to 'horny'...!

Thanks x

bobbert said...

Freud would have field day with me....Can anyone else see 'an erect cock' in that sun crease of the sheets....must have cock on the mind !
Bobbert x

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - First one is very interesting and, I see it too, in the second one.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Anybody know the name of the artist in #3? I can make out 2008 clearly enough, but the rest? Maybe something beginning with an F, but it doesn't ring a bell.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - I'll put your question at the top of the post to see if anyone knows.

Red Sierra said...

According to this web site, the artist is Helen Facenna. There are more of her work here:
http://www.colmaialeaddosso.com/2010/04/i-maiali-disegnati-da-helen-facenna.html

SickoRicko said...

Red Sierra - Thank you very much for this information! I will pass it along.

Anonymous said...

Helen Facenna is what I see. Looking up that artist's name I found other art work with the same name on it. The other art work is just as interesting as this one.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Thank you as well! Chris has gotten the message and has been researching the artist.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Thanks everybody!!!