WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 01, 2017

Post-15598...

Many thanks to everyone who sent kind thoughts and well-wishes for me and my mother.

5 comments:

StageLefty said...

Every time I read your blog, dear Ricko I am gratefully reminded of the importance of retaining one's humor in the face of adversity ... I believe that at your core, you have the fortitude to get through your mom's next part of her journey, and that you will emerge with a renewed sense of purpose for yourself (and probably also some new breakfast recipes for vodka...) so HANG IN THERE - we'll be here to listen when you feel like sharing...

- another Rick

Xersex said...

I hope everything is going well with her and your family!

SickoRicko said...

StageLefty & Xersex - Thank you both.

fred said...

Be good to yourself, and try not to binge eat (or Drink.) Take each day as it comes, and allow yourself to rest as much as you can. Sleep whenever possible. I am still trying to rid myself of 5 of the 8 pounds I packed on during my Mom's illness and death last July 19th. It all comes slowly but with time, it will all make sense and I trust you and your family will find peace and comfort.

SickoRicko said...

Fred - Good advice, thank you.