WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 16, 2017

Post-15234...












Inspired by O!Daddie.

2 comments:

Xersex said...

#15 about this statement, I read a comment on a newspaper (obviously italian) writing that he didn't think that be POTUS would be so hard! Now he'getting aware!!!

Anonymous said...

His supporters seem to be so crazy. I don't know why the CNN reporter got fired recently for making the public statement"if Donald Trump takes a dump" on my desk. That is exactly what this madman is doing. As he said during his election "I could go out on the street and shoot someone and my supporters would still support me." That is so true. For most of use we cannot even fathom the logic. But we need to quickly understand that and not be stick our heads in the sand. Mark @ The Treasure Trail