WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Post-15233...








I love Meerkats.

6 comments:

O!Daddie said...

me2!!!!

Mark Gaulding said...

Rick I agree. Here in Palm Springs area we have an attraction is like a zoo called the Living Desert. It's chockfull of creatures usually found in a desert. These meerkats are one of the post popular items.

Xersex said...

so nice!!!

Unknown said...

So do I! They are just so fascinating! Trust all goes well in your life!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

So Cute!!!

whkattk said...

They're cute little critters, aren't they?