WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Post-10891...




4 comments:

whkattk said...

Happy Hump Day, Rick! Hope all is well with you and Jerry. Are you all moved in and situated??

Unknown said...

Hot couples! Nice painting too!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - We don't get the keys until the sellers move out on August 12th. Then we're having some remodeling done that could take up to eight weeks. THEN, we'll move in and get situated.

Lord Patrick - I'm pretty sure that painting came from your blog!

Xersex said...

love this post!