WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Post-10892...



DISCLAIMER: These statements and any so-called facts that may be contained within are not personally researched by me for accuracy and are merely representative of my feelings about the subject because, after all, why let facts get in the way of selling my political agenda.

2 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

something weird about the reaction button above. When I clicked it, it went from 2 down to one. Clicked it again and it went back to two. Clicked it a third time and it went back to one. I then gave up,

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Could you have clicked it and forgotten? I've noticed that if I click it once and then click it again, it acts like what you describe.