WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Post-10414...





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great set! Some very nice cocks there! But you knew I'd say that! Nice fractal too.

O!Daddie said...

mock turtleneck or cut for me plz ☺

Xersex said...

love those dicks! but I'd love more to suck them!

whkattk said...

The topmost fits my idea of perfect!

Glad you're better each day. Hope Jerry's surgery goes without a hitch!

Fit Studs said...

The fifth one... Uncut & freshhh! :)