WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Post-10413...


I'm happy to report that my breathing is about 80% back to baseline for me. Just in time too, because I have to be there for my honey and his periodontal surgery today. If it ain't one thing, it's another!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Trust both of you have a restful weekend! Take good care of yourselves!

O!Daddie said...

was just thinking the same thing...

Xersex said...

do you have a lover/bf?

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Yes, I have a boyfriend. We met online and have been together for four years. He used to live in New York City but recently sold his place there to move in with me here.

Xersex said...

so happy for you!

Hot guys said...

Glad to hear that, buddy!

Lots of love from your fella Blogger friend, Fit Studs.

fred said...

So glad to hear that you have improved. And, as you say, just in time. Hope all goes well and may this next recovery be as successful. Hang in there!!