WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Post-10087...


2 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I don't recognize the first one, but I have been in the second one!
It is the Museum of American Design (MAD) on Columbus Circle in Manhattan.
Did you take the bottom one on one of your trips to New York?
All the best to both of you!


SickoRicko said...

Chris - Oh gosh, is that the place where you took Jerry and me for lunch? No, I didn't take that picture.