WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Post-10086...







3 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Nice fractal.
#s 1 & 2 do it for me.
The Visconti Triplets in prison... now that must have been interesting!
Hope you guys are settling in well!

O!Daddie said...

#3 is a long-time fave of mine.

Unknown said...

Another great selection! Something for everyone. Hope all is going along fine for both of you! Hugs, Patrick :-)