WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Post-9643...

Bill Derringer








5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Gorgeous man - LOVE his go-t

Unknown said...

Just so hot! Trust you and Jerry are have a great time together, Patrick

karl said...

Hot
Hope Jerry is doing well Rick. My best thoghts go out to him

Anonymous said...

They say male pattern baldness is caused by too much testosterone.....

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Hmm, I've never heard that.