WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Post-9457...

A great big, giant THANK YOU to Jeff at Smokey&Me for giving me the definitive solution to the problem of blog pix syncing to my cell phone!!!


I really hate appearing wishy-washy, but I wasn't happy at NibbleBit, and many viewers weren't either, so I'm coming back to Blogger. 

3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, my pleasure to cum to the aid of a blogbud. We learn together.

By the way, no longer "Smokey & Me" - just plain old O!Daddie on Tumblr

whkattk said...

Thanks great news. Thanks, O!Daddie!!!

Anonymous said...

Rick, I will follow you whereevery you go. Your blog is in my top ten.
BamBam