WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Post-9456...

I discovered yesterday that Goggle+ somehow magically sent all the blog pix to my cell phone again even though the syncing feature is turned off! Fortunately, I remembered (very unusual) how to get rid of them. How did this happen?! Doesn't matter.

As of today I'm going to stop posting to Blogger. See you at the new site!

sickoricko.nibblebit.com

P.S. - Unfortunately, NibbleBit has presented problems for some viewers, not to mention there's not much flexibility when it comes to creating posts. I'm so frustrated I'm beside myself!

2 comments:

whkattk said...

Well, my click to Rate the post on NibbleBit gave me a pop-up for a site that supposedly is "better than Grndr." My first click to enter my name for the comment delivered "LiveJasmine.com." My attempt to submit the comment gave me a pop-up asking if I shop at PetSmart. When I answered honestly (no), the pop-up changed to "incorrect" wanted me to try again. I did with the same results. Closing that window blacked out your blog completely.
I think I'll pass on NibbleBit's offer. At least until they can clean things up.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I'm so sorry this is happening! Other viewers have told me similar stories. I've personally encountered those ridiculous security windows as well. I sent a query to NibbleBit's helpdesk and I'm posting my question and their reply on the new blog. However, as soon as I calm down from all of this and figure out a new direction, I'm gonna dump them and go somewhere else. What a mess!