WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post-6303...

After yet another night of interrupted sleep because of hourly coughing, I feel this morning that maybe, just maybe, I'm rounding the corner. Not in time for Jerry's visit, which is ONE day away!



3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Nearly dead, but not really dead.. glad you're feeling a bit better-- hope you are taking some kind of expectorant to break up all the crap in your lungs.. hot tea.. hot steamy showers help a lot..

Wallis said...

Hang in there. My BF just got over something that sounds just like what you have. It WILL pass! And when it does, be prepared to feel horny -- and ravenously hungry. :-)

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Ever since I discovered expectorant it's always in my arsenal of OTC meds.

Wallis - Just in time for Jerry!