WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Post-6302...

I'm still sick as a dog. Went to the doctor yesterday and unfortunately he couldn't do anything since he said this is a virus. He recommended that when Jerry gets here (in TWO days!) that we don't sleep together to help minimize giving this to him. I'm going back to bed now.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

CHICKEN SOUP !!!!!!!!!!! Gallons if necessary. You've got to get better, and fast. Glenn (gleech)

Rich said...

Rick please stay in bed and take care of yourself. Get well soon and Merry Christmas!

O!Daddie said...

You need TLC and chicken soup.. Jerry can definitely give you that. Just hang in there.. XXXXX Jeff

SickoRicko said...

Guys - Thank you all!

Anonymous said...

This guay name is Gabriel Shams