WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post-4761...

Lover-man and I had a great time!! The place we stayed at was fabulous!! The weather didn't really cooperate the first five days but we managed to amuse ourselves (wink wink).


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick:

I thought about you the whole week and was wondering If you came to Ft Lauderdale. The past 7-10 days have been the crapiest weather we have had in a few years. I had to go and buy a jacket ... Something I have not owned in 10 years of living in Florida.

Try for march or April next time. It usually starts to heat up again by then!

Michael in Fort Lauderdale

karl said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time - outdoors and indoors!

SickoRicko said...

Michael - Yes, we were in Ft. Lauderdale, at the Schubert Resort to be exact. Last year I went with a lesbian friend at the end of April, it was very warm then.

Karl - Yes we did!

Marius Dumitru said...

I`m envious....good for you.Wish I were there with you fooling around.
:)

Marius

SickoRicko said...

Marius - Could be interesting.