WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Post-4760...

Spending a week in Florida with my New York lover-man! Will resume posting February 15th.



7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hvae a fun time. Come home safe and sound.

Safe journey,
Ray

Larry said...

Enjoy, Rick. We'll muddle through.

karl said...

You have a brilliant time!
x
Karl.

Anonymous said...

I'm green with envy!!!

have a great time basking in the sun, anyway (... whilst we freeze to death over here ...!)

DeepBlue said...

Send us some nice warm weather up north!

Hugs
Jon

look said...

nice and pretty
have a nice day

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thanks guys. We had a great time!