WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Post-1811...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 is incredible with his thick bush unified with crotch hair and hairy ass. He is deliciously edible.

karl said...

Bo Dixon.,theres a name I havent heard in ages.

Anonymous said...

Gotta admire those last 3 pics.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Very!

Karl - Same here.

Greg - Ditto.