WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Post-1810...


3 comments:

karl said...

moody face on 1...
good bod and bush on 2...
feel a bit sorry for 3...

Anonymous said...

I'd spend days licking and sucking every part of that last guy. And I'd love to make #3 feel better, by doing the same thing! lol

SickoRicko said...

Greg - You're so generous!