WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Post-1443...



7 comments:

karl said...

first man in the blue pants is nice, think the second guys Jake speers from the band Scissor Sisters.

Ray's Cowboy said...

3rd and 6th for me please.

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I love Scissor Sisters!

Ray - Good choices!

Anonymous said...

#4 thru #6, in any order imaginable.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - What about ALL orders imaginable? Oh, except for those pesky tats. What a shame. (said with sarcasm)

Anonymous said...

lol - are you getting angry with me because I don't like tatts? Its the tatts I don't like and can never figure out why guys would cover their hot bodies with them, but I can overlook them (if they don't cover the whole body of course).

sexyzoo said...

I like the oily bums