WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Post-1442...

Caution, Whining Ahead: Today is my 60th birthday. I have no one but myself to blame for not being someplace special.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Rico

Insolente said...

Happy Birthday. :)

karl said...

60th! Oh dear! You have my commiserations. In my heart Im still 19, when I turned 30 I refused to go any further, so should you. It works for me!

Unknown said...

60 ?? BFD. You've still got ALOT of life ahead of you. You're a meer late-20's now. Enjoy what's left of your day. (It's a 3 day weeken, so keep celebrating)

Howard in CT said...

Happy Birthday and MANY more, Rick!!

Someplace Special = Wherever you are.

How 'bout THAT???

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you very much!

Matt Lenzman said...

Didn't see this in your RSS feed till today.

Happy day after!

thewhitecat said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

As long as you can still cum and remain interested in life's variety and its beauty may the rest of today and those that follow be the happiest for you and those you share life with.

Be well.
Be wise.
Be unafraid.
Be loved.
Be kind.
Be grateful.
Be hopeful.
Be active

Have fun wherever life takes you even if that is only your own back yard and with nothing but empty pockets. Life is too short to miss a day wishing for that which does not come.
Happy Birthday. Enjoy the ride past 60. As I pass 50 in five months time my hope is to catch you some day on the path ahead.

rm

SickoRicko said...

Matt, WhiteCat & Anon - Thank you too!

Anonymous said...

Damn - late again!
Have to echo these guys and say I hope you had a great Birthday. As long as you feel healthy, are able to walk around without a crutch, and can "get it up", then you should be happy - lol.
Take care.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Then I should be happy. But I'm not. (I'm in need of a serious attitude adjustment. Or a good lay!)