WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 03, 2011

Post-1307...

6 comments:

karl said...

That sunbed looks like a lot of fun! sure beats me slapping on fake tan and having to lie there for an hour before I can get dressed. Drag.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I'd like to have one at home.

dadElane said...

Love going. Not sure I do it as much justice as he does

SickoRicko said...

dadElane - I bet you look fine.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a better version of tanning beds than I'm used to. That would be a total bod tan!

Seems to me I heard that tanning beds were going to become illegal because of skin cancer...

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Ohhh nooo!!