WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Post-1153...


4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

1st one for me please.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

Gosh, are we back?
I heard that blogger went down yesterday [ lucky blogger! no, its not funny... ]. I posted six comments and only two were published; I thought blogger and google were up to their old tricks again. Its been a bit weird not being able to post - Ive had so much to say [ not like me! ].
Wonder what blogger were doing...I bet its been all these super-injunctions that people have been looking for thats caused it.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Yes, Blogger went down. That's why I didn't post anything. And the comments got all screwed up.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was having fun experiencing the "joy of Blogger" as well.
But that last cock makes it all better.