WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Post-1085...

I'm baaack! The trip was fabulous and terribly difficult to leave a place like this (this is not a pic of where we were but gives you an idea). I've come home with a terrific Florida-based tan.

4 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Mmm, lucky man! We're still freezing our butts up here! ;)

Anonymous said...

Rick: so happy you had a great time. We all missed you, but if anyone deserves a break it's you! : )

Michael in Fort Lauderdale

karl said...

Welcome back!

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - So sorry to hear that!

Michael in Ft. L - We actually considered staying a couple more days until we figured out how much it would cost.

Karl - Thank you.