WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Post-1084...



6 comments:

karl said...

Hey, these colours are so lurid! They really stand out.
I like it!!

Howard in CT said...

I'll take Orange. What a kewl post !!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I love all colors.

WOOF
Ray

nickraymondhall said...

looks like something that would come out of an andy warhol studio!

very nice!

Anonymous said...

Guess I'm just not the type to enjoy art as much as I enjoy what the art is about - specially pic #1!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I'm happy you do!

Howard - Thanks.

Ray - Me too!

Nick - Indeed it does.

Greg - It's all in the eye of the beholder.