WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Post-1035...



5 comments:

karl said...

2 is my favourite here...a fabulous body on him, very sexy.
3s a bit oily! I like those necklaces/pendants the men are sporting...3 has the best.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I like oily men.

Howard in CT said...

I think you posted this set not too long ago...I remember the neckwear. But, hey, who WOULDN'T wanna go slip-slidin' away just one more time.

Howard in CT said...

just me again - re: that 2nd video below: what a magnificent, sexy display of manly love play. wow. and the killer smile on Mr. Bottom just makes me weak all over.
Rick? don't EVER take *that* one down, k?

SickoRicko said...

Howard - These are not repeats, I just happen to have a lot of 'em. Just for you the video will stay!