WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Post-1034...



8 comments:

Howard in CT said...

wow - that 1st guy, in his bulging bikini briefs, makes my boy parts tingle.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - *chuckle*

karl said...

these blokes are great looking...just what Im looking for [well, today anyway]. My only complaint...wheres their fucking bushes??? Stunnas such as these shouldnt be shaving THAT!
btw...2 looks uncomfortably like Greg Kinnear.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - A little bush would have been nice.

Anonymous said...

Coming from a person that never wants to see another Bush president (including his son Jeb), no Bush is fine with me! lol
Some of those guys shouldn't have to resort to taking pics of themselves. That's what MY services are for!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - There are bushes and then there are bushes. The kind of which you speak should never be spoken of. Wouldn't it be great to have a part-time job taking amateur pix of guys?

Anonymous said...

Part time?
I'd want a FULL time job taking pics of those guys!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Well, that's cuz you're a pig. :-)