WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Post-0862...


5 comments:

G said...

The lower right photo of the geyser. These unusual formations are in the north eastern corner of California. They are on private land and the owner does not allow visiters. There are other interessting places to see up there on park land. This area is called Lassen Volcanic National park. I have been there, it's like a little Yellowstone Park. TMI??.

G said...

I was close, it's name is Fly Geyser and it is in northwest Nevada.

SickoRicko said...

Mike - Not too much information at all! Thank you very much for the link, it provided me with many more pix and I think I'll do a post on it in the near future.

G said...

You always show nice cock and ass pics but a good nature shot is a good distraction. :)

SickoRicko said...

I agree.