WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Post-0861...

9 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

where di dyou get that picture o f my future ex husband??

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Ray - He gave it to me.

Howard in CT said...

He definitely has the look of a man in control, and willing to share it all with you. OK, that's all I'm sayin' - THIS is gonna be MY fantasy. lol

Umm - what would happen if I clicked on the Fabulous box about a thousand times on this dude?

Stan said...

Hot guy! I wish he didn't shave all his body hair off though.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - Maybe he'd come to life!

Stan - It would be nice to see the hair.

Anonymous said...

I like - no - love - the way he is now!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I'll take him whichever way he cums!

karl said...

Hottie!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Indeed!