WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 07, 2024

2024.0907-Saturday Movies...




I would prefer to not hear any disparaging comments
about the value of this little creature.

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That is a heartwarming clip!!!! Animals know when they have been helped and rescued. Choo was cute to watch. I have a little field mouse in the potting shed...and don't plan to chase him out.

LeftField said...

Sicko, I can't imagine anyone saying anything disparaging about another living creature. I even hate having to knock spider webs out of the way. Dang, those little guys put in so much work!

Anonymous said...

Quién puede decir nada malo de esta criatura. La madre de mi perro murió en el parto. Crié a dos desde el primer día y uno murió a los cinco días. Pero mi perrito tiene ya 15 años ❤️

LeftField said...

Que dichoso! Que linda historia.

VoenixRising said...

That little mouse brings more to the world than Donald Trump and the ENTIRE Republican party. (I hate to bring politics into this, but it's TRUE.)