WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, August 18, 2024

2024.0818.0002...










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These houses amaze me, and I always wonder where they are. Big Dude.

Milleson said...

Big Dude, the first house is on the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada and the second is in Melbourne, Australia.

JiEL said...

I like those nice architectures but as I'm getting older, now 73yo, living in two or three stories house could be difficult with those stairs to climb.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thank you for the research.

Ed Schlee said...

Forget stairs I'm 80. Ranch style is for me.

KB said...

The last house is beautiful but doesn't seem to fit in with the other houses.

SickoRicko said...

KB - I noticed that, too.