WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 01, 2024

2024.0801.0002...

Toronto, Canada






3 comments:

uptonking said...

Breathtaking. I want to go. I flew through Quebec once. That is the closest I've gotten.

whkattk said...

Where we'll all be headed if IQ45 wins in Nov.

JiEL said...

I live in Montréal and Toronto is now more populated than Montréal for many years wich wasn't the case decades ago.

What you could notice while visiting Toronto is their colorful cabs mostly driven by Indian people. There is a large Indian community living in Toronto as they immigrate more there than in «French speaking» Montréal. They are also owners of hotels and motels.

It's a very cosmopolitan city with also a large Chineese community and the gay village (Young Street) is nice but not as big as the one here in Motréal.

PS. Yes, after november 5, if 45 becomes 47, we are expecting some of you to move to our peaceful country. Imagine, universal healthcare and many other advantages that Canada can provide to you, American friends.