WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 13, 2024

2024.0713.0005...









7 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Another series that makes people dream!! Waouwwww

Anonymous said...

BigDude: That last b&w shot is gorgeous. And ther are some inspirational dick shots in the colour section.

Anonymous said...

Vintage is always a pleasure!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1)"Don't worry honey, Scott the infamous rimmer will be here shortly!!"

#2) You game Rick, can you prey "tight ass" open?

#3) I'll hit some balls with ya cutie:)

#6) Fuck, I scrolled down to fast, and now I'm spent. Yup, I just whacked a nut off looking at this pug nosed cutie. I imagined my nose sniffing around his balls and taint area. Awesome legs too.

Thanks Rick and goodnight.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're welcome. Sweet dreams.

Anonymous said...

Who are they in pictures 3 and 4? What a blond!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:56pm - Sorry, I don't know.