WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

2024.0430.0004...




7 comments:

Xersex said...

not my thing

Mistress Maddie said...

I'd love to be bound up like that first guy, to be sucked off and fucked. Never tried, but I think Id like it. I have had my hands tied once...it was hot.

Mistress Maddie said...

I wouldn't mind being bound up like that first guy, then sucked and fucked. I think I'd enjoy it. I had my hand tied once and that was fun.

VoenixRising said...

"And a good time was had by all!"

Anonymous said...

Garçons dangereux masoch milieu :)
-Beau Mec

uptonking said...

Hmmm.. oh, no, officer... I have no idea how this happened. I have NEVER been in this position before.

Anonymous said...

#1 is a real turn on for me. Those nipples are just begging for attention and that Dom looks like an experienced fellow well up the task of pleasuring that expectant boy into an addictive ecstacy. I feel sad for guys who have never experienced the mutual bliss of totally surrendered and trust that takes tantric BDSM to amazing heights.