WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday Funnies...









Happy 123123!!

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

And a Happy New Year to you too good Sir!!!!!!!

Big Dude said...

Happy New Year to all my cock-sucking, ass-fucking, dick-jacking brothers out there. Keep the jizz flowing out of your balls and your buddies' balls. Let's hope 2024 doesn't bring the Nazis to power.

Rad said...

Happy New Year to you and Jerry!

Rad

whkattk said...

There will be a record number of marriages this day.
Heck, we've even set up license bureau and a chapel ***in the airport***.

Happy New Year, to you and Jerry!

Jeff said...

Happy New Year to you Rick, and of course Jerry too!
Thank you for all your hard work that make my days good in so many ways. Stimulation of my humor, mind, anesthetics, and then there is the testosterone rush... hmmmm.
Thanks again.
Jeff

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thanks to you all, and many happy returns.