WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023.1230.0006...








5 comments:

Big Dude said...

I'll gladly take all the males from #4 on. Line 'em up!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Be still my beating heart. Wow all awesome hairy posting Rick!!

#3) My cock is as hard as your nipple, you beautiful hairy chested one.

#5,6) Oh boys can we have a 3 way, promise you, your full ball sacks will feel much lighter after I get done with, ya.

Mistress Maddie said...

Gimmie those first two!!!!!!!!!!

Xersex said...

love everyone here!

AlvordSky said...

#2 and #3 float my - er - boat.