WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

2023.1216.0007...






6 comments:

Bob said...

Thanks Rick you’re a star, made me really happy and horny now! Regards 🇬🇧 GayBob x

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh man.....that third guy!!!!!!! My tongue is wagging....

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

There's an expression that comes to mind as I look at these beautiful upper body, hairy manly creatures. "Their all the same but different." Sure, they are all hairy, but this dude here (me) can spot a uniqueness in each one. Maybe I'll make it a little simpler. Some will say you've seen one cock you've seen them all. Well, I THINK NOT!!!

#3) I'm with Mistress Maddie on this one. My tongue would like to visit a few places. Oh, and that bicep pose, just beautiful.

Great job Rick!!  

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Bobby b said...

Magnificent 🐾ManCandy

Bobby b said...

Magnificent 🐾ManCandy