WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

2023.1216.0003...

Icelandic Phallological Museum


2008 Icelandic National Handball Team
(It was correctly pointed out to me that this is an "inspired"
sculpture; they are not of the actual team.)



Elephant Penis

4 comments:

RBrysco said...

Great shots, Rick! I've been the museum, and (beyond the moral or humorous aspects of such a place) really is a fascinating place to walk through. Seeing the variability of something in nature that is so prevalent and necessary for procreation (not to mention our extreme, sublime enjoyment!) is really interesting and mind-opening.

Just one note though - sadly, those are not the penises of the 2008 National Handball Team (I would want to join if they were!). The team did win the silver Olympic medal (hence the color) in 2008, but this was an abstract tribute sculpture that was created by the museum owner's daughter, who has publicly stated she had no male models to base them off of (least of all the team!). Rather, these were formed from "personal experience."

She must have had one hell of a memory or great imagination, though... 😁

SickoRicko said...

RBrysco - Thank you for pointing that out. I'll make a correction.

KentP said...

Oh darn, I had thought it was really of them, though I wondered how they "cast" them!

Xersex said...

dicks deserve for sure a museum