WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 04, 2023

2023.0604.0007...









7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I sure wouldn't mind investigating that second one. But let's be honest but I passed any of them all? I'm just glad to be able to access your blog today yesterday it wouldn't even let me on.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Woof, I'm loving this "trouser dong":)

#2) Yummy:)

Rick, sorry I can't finish my comment on this magnificent "meat posting" but I suddenly got very hungry and heading down to the local Dairy Queen for a couple of foot longs.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I'm glad you got in today.

Scott - Get one for me, too, please?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick, I have a confession I had a foot long to bring you, but I swallowed it whole just two minutes in the ride home. Next time I will try to have more self control.

Xersex said...

mouthwatering

Mistress Maddie said...

I got on your blog just to get off!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Aww, geez!